Watch live video from googlier on www.twitch.tv
Next Page: 25
| Cache ||During this time, most of us have been asked or mandated to stay in out homes until further notice. Luckily, we are allowed to leave our homes and walk, run, bike, and hike. Here in Gainesville, we have a ton of beautiful areas to explore and hike. Sweet Water Wetlands Park consists of over 125 […]|
| Cache ||The Student Athlete Institute of Leadership (S.A.I.L.), a partnership between the Taylor Leadership Institute and the Student-Athlete Center for Excellence, is hosting Session 5 of the SAIL Leadership Program: Leading with Love and Through Adversity, facilitated by Natalya Bannister, Executive Director of PACE Center for Girls Gainesville.Based on successful models at Purdue (John Wooden Leadership Institute) and UCF (Center for Student-Athlete Leadership), the UNF S.A.I.L. Program infuses the leadership skills of the UNF faculty, coaches and staff to retain, graduate and employ student athletes by equipping them with leadership skills, acumen and resources. The training sessions will be delivered throughout the year using both face-to-face immersion activities supplemented by online resources to account for the busy schedules of the athletes, coaches and staff.|
| Cache ||Gainesville, Florida, Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree and 7+ years’ work experience in an operation leadership role.
7+ years of operations management and leadership experience.
Experience leading operations for a f|
| Cache ||We are seeking a superstar optician to join our vibrant team at Gainesville Vision. We are a new practice thats seen unprecedented success over the past year. Our new construction private practice is located in Haile Plantation, an upscale neighborhood with a hyperlocal clientele. Our practice embraces a distinctive high-end old Florida vibe that our patients love. You may hear Gainesville and think of college students, but its not very common in our location to see them as patients. Youll help a higher percentage of professors and doctors than almost any other practice in Florida. Our practice is all about sophistication and expertise. We are looking for that optician to join our team and provide the 5-star service that our patients expect. We are searching for someone who is comfortable in an optical environment that only provides one option, the best. We are a lens practice; we carry higher end frames but our patients are pragmatists who are more willing to purchase based on problem solving and quality rather than just fashion. We want someone who shares this mentality that our practice was built upon. Our employees have a strong bond and we want to bring in someone who wants to join us for the long run. We believe in the revenue sharing model and we want someone with ownership mentality and ambition. We are looking for someone to do optical sales, measurements, verifications, and provide quality local service. We would love to find someone to manage the entire optical division if the right candidate arises. Licensed as an Optician is preferred, and we support helping you achieve your license. Your inquiry is strictly confidential and will not be shared. Salary range- 35,000 to 60,000 base. Lets get you started today submit your resume to us at email@example.com See this and more careers at www.imatters.net!|
| Cache ||This Urology position is located just a short drive from the coast and beautiful St. Augustine as well as many of central Florida s premier attractions. Join a community where you can work and play You ll be the only full time Urologist in the area so you ll walk in to an existing patient base. br b|
| Cache ||Registered Nurse (RN) Critical Recovery Day Shift 6:45 AM - 7:15 PM; EOW Loyal Source is actively in search of a motivated Registered Nurse to place into a Critical Recovery position currently seeking qualified candidates in Gainesville, FL! During this fast paced and high-paying 13-week assignment as a Critical Recovery Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for the care and treatment of a diverse patient population. SALARY: Each location and client are unique; so are the pay packages associated with them. We are happy to discuss, in detail, an exact pay package for this position including taxed and untaxed money, where applicable. REQUIREMENTS: |
- Active Nursing License: Florida or Compact
- 1+ year experience and confidence with the following:
- ICU / CCU / LTAC /Med Surg
- Central Lines
- Multiple/Critical Drips
- Must have BLS (AHA only)
- Must have ACLS (AHA only) FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT: National Recruiter: Carly Faren Phone: [Click Here to Apply] Recruiter Email: [Click Here to Apply] Why 3000 full time Healthcare Professionals across the country choose Loyal Source? We have an answer: - Very Aggressive Pay with the Option of Benefits - Travel Reimbursement to anywhere in the country - CEU and License Reimbursement - 24/7 Customer Support - Housing Per Diem Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. For more information about Loyal Source, visit [Click Here to Apply] and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook &Twitter for open positions. Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. Keyphrases: anesthesiology jobs, crna jobs, anesthesiologist jobs, nurse anesthesiologist jobs, anesthesiologist nurse jobs, dental anesthesiologist jobs, anesthesiologist pain management jobs, anesthesiology pain management jobs, anesthesiologist cardiac jobs, pediatric anesthesiologist jobs, crna locum tenens jobs, crna positions jobs, crna employment jobs, nurse anesthetist crna jobs, crna nurse jobs, certified registered nurse anesthetist jobs, nurse anesthetist jobs, dental anesthesiology jobs, anesthesiology nurse jobs, anesthesiology tech jobs, anesthesia technician jobs, anesthesiology technician jobs, nurse anesthesiology jobs, pediatric anesthesiology jobs, anesthesiology pediatric jobs, anesthesiology assistant jobs, anesthesia assistant jobs, pain management anesthesiologist jobs, pain management anesthesiology jobs
| Cache ||Make More Than a Living |
Are you a caregiver looking for immediate work in the Gainesville area? Do you want a rewarding career helping others while receiving competitive pay, flexible work shifts and a generous benefits package? Weve got the job for you!
Comfort Keepers is looking for a PCA / CNA / HHA to join our team. At Comfort Keepers, we provide uplifting in-home care for seniors and older adults who require a helping hand, a supportive companion, and day-to-day assistance in their homes. As a caregiver, you will have the opportunity to deliver one-on-one care that enhances quality of life and brings hope and joy to clients and their families.
Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Pay up to $12.00/hr depending on experience
- Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle
- Work near your home
- Ongoing paid training
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
- Growing Company with opportunity for development
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Provides friendly companionship and assistance with daily activities including dressing guidance, grooming, meal preparation, medication reminders, running errands, laundry and light housekeeping
- Personal Care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Provides transportation to doctors appointments, beauty shops, etc.
- Companionship and/or Personal Care experience
- A passion for the job and genuine desire to help others
- Access to reliable transportation with a willingness to travel within Gainesville and the surrounding area
- Up-to-date car insurance in your name, registration and valid FL Drivers License
- Ability to pass background checks and work-related references
- Must pass drug testing
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
By applying to this position, you understand that we may contact you via SMS text message, in which data rates may apply. Should you want to apply, but are not willing to accept text messages, please call our office directly.
An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Comfort Keepers considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Powered by JazzHR
This position will give you the chance to work with the latest technologies and come up with creative solutions to problems across a wide range of projects. Ownership of product modules is encouraged, and as a member of our team, your contributions will have a positive impact on thousands of customers spanning the globe. We work in an agile environment where input from every developer is welcomed and everyone's voice is heard. Responsibilities shift between working on the frontend for projects using React and writing backend APIs that interact with a database.
- Design, communicate, and implement solutions both creatively and effectively
- Establish and extend our GraphQL API to enable building out new functionality
- Build out React Components using TypeScript and GraphQL
- Maintain legacy features and fix issues in PHP 7.2
- Work with other members of the development team to engineer deliverables and write quality software for our customers
- Identify and communicate ideas to a team and with other departments, especially architectural and technical details
- Take ownership of the core features of the service
- Comfortable working on the command line
- Deep understanding of at least one programming language, ideally fluent in multiple
- Experience with building web applications using frontend technologies similar to: React/Vue, Redux/Vuex, TypeScript/Flow, CSS, Jest, and Webpack
- Experience with building web applications using backends written using PHP, MySQL, APIs, Mockery, OOP pattern, PHPUnit, and MongoDB
- Experience using frameworks/technologies to test applications
- Effective communicator, capable of technical decision-making, and on-point technical problem-solving skills
- Git experience on a large team or open-source projects
- Experience leading a team or working in a role that involved multiple teams
- Experience with writing services on both the frontend and backend
- Experience with clean code and linting
- Experience with continuous integration, jenkins, github, and JIRA
- Experience with designing user interfaces
- Experience with Linux
- Understanding of how APIs, how HTTP works, and/or how TCP/IP works
- Deep knowledge of performance and how it relates to MySQL
- Experience working with MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, Sphinx and/or Nginx
Find Out What It's Like to Work at SharpSpring
SharpSpringers are dedicated, diverse individuals working to provide the best product and service possible to our customers. SharpSpring (NASDAQ: SHSP) provides excellent benefits, an engaging workplace, and talented, friendly coworkers. Join our team!Apply for this job
| Cache ||Traumatologist Orthopedic Surgeon opening in Gainesville, FLPrivate Practice group is seeking to add an Orthopedic Trauma Surgeon to their well established team.Job Features:Competitive Base SalaryFull BenefitsPotential Partnership TrackPTOCallCompany:Private practice specializing in complete spectrum of musculoskeletal careCommunity:Gainesville, FlCMB-2003-84567Traumatologist Orthopedic Surgeon opening in Gainesville, FLPrivate Practice group is seeking to add an Orthopedic Tra...|
Next Page: 25
© Googlier LLC, 2020
| Cache ||Description |
Registered Nurse Intensive Care Unit AdventHealth Ocala
Location Address: 1500 SW 1st Ave Ocala, Florida 34471
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Ocala
- Horse Capital of the World
- Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
- Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
- AdventHealth Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
- Spectacular springs throughout the county
Work Hours/Shift:Full Time Nights
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Assesses and analyzes the health status of patients in assigned nursing unit in a comprehensive manner.
- Performs and/or assures completed assessments on all patients admitted within the designated time delineated in policy/unit standards.
- Performs on-going assessments and documents according to policy and procedure.
- Plans patient care on assigned unit in collaboration with the patient, family, and health care team.
- Directs, implements and coordinates patient care activities on assigned unit to ensure the delivery of quality care.
- Conducts ongoing evaluation of patient outcomes and documents effectiveness of planned and implemented interventions and strategies in relation to the plan of care within time frames per policy/unit standards. Includes patient and family in the evaluation process.
- Provides appropriate patient assessment and care specific to the needs of the patient populations served (e.g. age groups; patients of size; diagnosis-based).
- Participates in Performance Improvement activities, including Core Measures.
What You Will Need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing;
- PRN: at least 2 years RN experience.
- BSN preferred
- RN: 12 months experience preferred but not required
- Current FL RN License
To provide direct care to patients on an assigned unit using the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Functions and performs all technical aspects of nursing care within the framework of established policies and procedures of AdventHealth Ocala. Responsible for managing care of assigned patients and guiding and directing the activities of ancillary staff. May function as charge nurse. Functions on the nursing unit as assistant to the physician.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.